Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monday's Style File: Lauren Conrad

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that constantly is bookmarking pictures of celebrities and possible styles that they want to try.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to copy.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I now have a file called "Celebrity Style File" that I use instead of taking up space on my laptop.  Thank goodness for whoever created Pinterest, my laptop memory space thanks you!






For this week's Celebrity Style File, I'm featuring Lauren Conrad.  I have admired her style sense since her good ol' "Laguna Beach" days...thank goodness both of our tastes in clothing have changed!  It amazes me how easily she can pull off the most casual outfit of jeans and the most dressy ball gown!  All of her clothing is impeccably tailored and fits her so well! I seriously need her stylist!!








































Check out my Celebrity Style File on Pinterest for even more pictures of Lauren Conrad as well as all of the other celebrities with wardrobes that I am envious of!!

Grab a button and link up with me and show us who's in your Celebrity Style File! 






2 comments :

Melanie said...

I completely agree about LC. Even the most simple things that make me look dumpy, she can completely pull off and make look glamorous!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

she always looks so great

Blog Design by Get Polished