Sunday, July 24, 2011

Monday's Style File: Jessica Simpson

I decided to create a weekly link-up for everyone that constantly is bookmarking pictures of celebrities and possible styles that they want to try.  I know I for one have huge files on my computer of celebrities that I love and styles that I want to copy.  If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I now have a file called "Celebrity Style File" where I pin every celebrity style that I am lusting after and itching to re-create on a normal-person budget!






This week, I'm featuring Jessica Simpson!

I just love how she can go from down-home Southern girl in jeans and t-shirts to ultra-glam Hollywood mega-star.  I would love to go through her closet and play dress-up in all of her clothes, shoes, and accessories! Girlfriend's got some serious style!!































To see all the celebrity styles that I love, check out my Pinterest page!


Now, grab my button, link-up, and show us the celebrity style that you're loving this week!





6 comments :

Jenna said...

I love Jessica Simpson! She is gorgeous and has a great sense of style!

The Rigoloso's said...

Hi Courtney! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so glad to see some positive PR for Miss Jessica and I agree with you... she's got some classic style. I really think I need that mustard tote she has in the first pic! Hope you have a great week. xo molly

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

it has to help having access to your own empire!

Amanda said...

Love that yellow and that pink dress! She's got a great sense of style :) And usually very figure flattering!

MJ said...

She's adorable...just love her :)

Ashley said...

love jessica simpson and her style! I am linking up for the first time, check it out! :)

Blog Design by Get Polished