Sunday, July 3, 2011

Holiday Weekend Re-Cap

I hope all of y'all are having a great Fourth of July weekend!  We have been busy over here!

Friday, Tom, his mom, dad, brother, and I all loaded up in the car and headed to Norfolk to see a Tides baseball game.  We had so much fun!!  We got to eat corndogs (love corndogs!) and snowcones and watch the game.  Even though the Tides lost, they shot off fireworks at the end of the game and they were AMAZING! I have never seen fireworks like these before...they were huge! Plus, we had great seats!  After the game, we all went to Dairy Queen and got Blizzards which was a great way to end the night!






Yesterday, we mainly just hung out around the house most of the day, but we went to Verizon around lunch time and I got an iPhone! I am so excited!! I spent a little while adding some apps and getting it all set up!  If y'all have any suggestions for apps, I would love to know what you guys love!  Last night, we had a slow boil for dinner and it was amazing! It was a mixture of shrimp, potatoes, corn, and spicy sausage.  It was a great summer meal!



Today, we've just been doing some much needed busy-work.  Tom and I detailed his old truck so that we can list it on Craig's List and now he is out back with his dad doing some yard work.  I'm catching up on my blog reading, trying to consolidate all of my e-mail addresses to one, and working some more on my aunt's blog she wanted me to design!

Tomorrow I think the plan is for Tom's uncle and cousins to come over for a cook-out.  Lots of swimming in the pool with the puppies is in order!!


I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished