Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gym Chronicles, Volume 4

Tom and I are packing up and heading back to my hometown today, so I thought I would go ahead and do my Gym Chronicles for the week.

Photobucket

By just looking at the fact that we only went to the gym two times this week makes it look like we fell off of the wagon.  All I can say is that life gets in the way sometimes.  Tom spent all day Monday applying for jobs and just couldn't take a break for us to go to the gym.  I completely understand that!  Today and tomorrow we can't go just purely because we will be 5 hours away.  In no way, shape, or form have we fallen off of the wagon...we've just encountered a slight roadblock this week!  Next week, we are back going strong!!

Monday: off

Tuesday: 30 minutes on the elliptical

Wednesday: 30 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes on the bike

Thursday: off

Friday: off

In good news, Tom had a phone interview yesterday and an in-person interview Friday with a local news stations while we are back in NC!  Please keep your fingers crossed! It would be so great to have some idea of what our lives will look like (and when we could possibly get married!!).

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments :

Kristine said...

Life certainly does get in the way of exercise! I am experiencing that first hand. My boy and I need to fit working out back into our schedules somehow because we are paying for a gym membership we aren’t using! Ridiculous.

[SMASH] said...

Hey, getting in 2 workouts is better than 0! We all have weeks like that. [Sidenote: How are you liking Breaking Dawn?!]

Brittany said...

It's hard to continually work out when you first start. If you stick with it thought you will be so glad!

Blog Design by Get Polished