Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gym Chronicles, Volume 3

Photobucket

This past week, Tom and I went to the gym four out of the five days.  On Tuesday, we went to see Transformers with the family and it was showing right at the time that we usually go to the gym so we just skipped the gym for the day.  I really like that I have been keeping track of my time in the gym.  It is making me stay accountable for my actions! (I did miss a few weeks/days here and there...I have gone a lot more than three volume's worth!!)

Here is how my workouts went last week:

Monday: 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the bike

Tuesday: off

Wednesday: 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the bike

Thursday: 45 minutes on the bike

Friday: 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the bike

My goal for this coming week is to add in some more upper body workouts.  I had been trying to use the rowing machine but every time I went to use it this past week, someone else had just gotten on it (there are only two at the Y).  I think that Tom and I have done a really good job of prolonging our time at the gym and making good use of our time there.  I am actually starting to enjoy the gym! I would have never thought that a few months ago!! :)

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished