Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Black Friday, volume 1

I'm linking up this week for Fill in the Blank Friday over at The Little Things We Do!

1. The best news I ever received was that I had been accepted into Elon.  Without going to that particular school, I would have never met Tom and would not be nearly as happy as I am today!

2. Something I'm looking forward to is my birthday! Today is officially July, which means my birthday is only a few short weeks away! (July 17th to be exact!) I'm also looking forward to Tom getting a job soon so we will know where in the lovely USA we will be living!!

3. Something I would never do is let my future children own any pets other than dogs/cats (reptiles, rodents freak me out!!)

4. If I could chose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd chose either Audrey Hepburn or my great-grandmother Boots.  Both of these women epitomized glamour and beauty and they both pushed the boundaries on what women could do.  Audrey Hepburn made it okay for women to juggle film careers with a busy family life, while my great-grandmother opened a women's clothing store in Lexington at a time when most women were forced to stay at home and care for their husbands and children--she was truly a pioneering woman!

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be casual, relaxed, and preppy.  While sometimes I gravitate towards trendy, I enjoy wearing "staples" on a daily basis--a good pair of jeans, Jack Rogers, pear earrings, either a nice t-shirt or cute top and I'm good to go! I enjoy a good sundress, too! It's all about just keeping it easy!

6. One should always mind their manners, respect everyone, and treat people the way you want to be treated.  My philosophy is to smile at everyone; you never know when that smile could brighten someone's day!

7. I want to be able to get crafty again!  I miss making things! I think that's why I'm enjoying working on my sister's and aunt's blog set-up and design so much!  {See Here}

Go link up and play along!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished