Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Question for Y'all!

Hey guys, I just have a quick question to ask y'all!

My mom has offered to get me a Nook Color for my birthday, but I was wondering if any of y'all had one and if so, what you think??

I really think this would be a great addition to all of my "gadgets."  With how much I have been reading and how much I plan on reading, I think it would be very beneficial to have all of my books in one place.

I really appreciate any feedback y'all can give me on the Nook Color!! :)

4 comments :

Meg {henninglove} said...

Oh a Nook I would say yes don't pass up that present at all! It is so convenient when you are traveling you don't have to carry multiple books it is lightweight and so easy to carry, get it!

MJ said...

My mom and dad will be buying me a Nook Color for my birthday too! :) I've seen them in the stores and although I like the anti-glare of the regular nook, I'm thinking I'll get magazines on the Nook Color. Good luck choosing!

[SMASH] said...

I haven't used one but a friend has and loves it. That'd be a cool gift!

amy said...

I use the Nook app on my iPhone and it works really well. I love being able to read on my iPhone at any time!!

Blog Design by Get Polished