Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday's Style File: Kate Middleton

I have a strange habit of saving pictures of celebrities with styles that I like and want to copy in some way, shape, or form! So, I figured I would try to do a weekly post on a style icon that I'm currently loving! (Maybe I could do a weekly link-up, too...let me know if y'all would be interested!!)


This week I'm loving Kate Middleton's style! I know, I know she is a princess so she is going to look beautiful, but she just always looks so effortlessly chic and knows exactly how to style her hair, apply her makeup, and what exactly to wear!

I love her easy casual style here.  I believe this was the weekend after their wedding and the tabloids said she easily blended in to her new Whales community...except for her huge ring! :-)

{Source}
I love this bright dress! And if anyone knows where these shoes are from, let me know! I need them!

{Source}
I love this blue dress, too! And there are those shoes again!

prince william kate middleton helicopter 04
{Source}
She even makes a black wrap dress look effortlessly chic!

kate middleton savvy shopper 07
{Source}
This is long before the engagement/marriage from the looks of it, but I love the white jeans/black shirt combination!  I am a huge fan of white jeans and love this look!

kate middleton barbados 04
{Source}
And who could forget this gorgeous dress?!  It matches her engagement ring perfectly!

{Source}
There are so many more pictures I could choose from, but I think y'all get the idea!

Let me know if y'all would be interested in a link-up!!

7 comments :

Meredith said...

I do the same thing!!! I want those shoes too. She has the cutest wedges and the best outfits! I also save pics of Pippa's style too. I love both of their taste!!

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

i must have a file with every photo kate middleton has been photographed in haha

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I adore Kate Middleton....actually its probably more of an obsession but she is just so dang princessy- you just gotta love her!

Olé said...

You're right; she knows how to be chic effortlessly.

Courtney B said...

You found some CUTE outfits!! And those shoes are way too cute!!
Oh and p.s. I hate having moles removed!! I hope you stop hurting asap :)

[SMASH] said...

She is very chic, but in an easy, normal way which I love about her!

Yelena Starikova said...

I love kate's style!!! She is Amazing!

Im your new follower!

AllGlamThings

Blog Design by Get Polished