Friday, June 17, 2011

My Birthday Wishlist!

Since we have started the home-stretch to my birthday (July 17), I thought I would list some of the things that I would absolutely love to be gifted for my birthday!  This list is purely the items that I am lusting after and never in my wildest dreams would I except to receive all if any of these...but a girl can dream, right?!

{one}

Vera Bradley Large Duffel in Hello Dahlia
{Source}
I have an old Vera Bradley Large Duffel in Hope Toile from years ago.  The stitching to one of the shoulder straps has ripped several times and my mom has diligently stitched it back up...I think it is time to replace it!  It lasted me through a few years of high school and then all four years of college and that's a lot of packing and re-packing throughout the years!!

{two}

Vera Bradley Pleated Tote in Hello Dahlia
{Source}
I love this bag! It is so big and roomy, yet has a feminine shape!  Even though I don't know what job I will have in a few months, I know this bag would make the perfect work bag!! :-)

{three}

Large Cosmetic Case in Hello Dahlia
{Source}
I am in need of a new makeup bag; I love how big this one is and how it has an easily cleanable inside!  You never know when your makeup may leak!!

{four}

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
{Source}

As much as I love my Target tinted moisturizer, the tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier is my absolute favorite! It has good coverage while still being light and moisturizing.  I have been out of this since Christmas and would love to be given more because I cannot stomach the $40+ price tag right now!

{five}

Tory Burch Reva Flat
{Source}

I have loved these flats for so long and hope that maybe one day I can afford them!! They are super comfortable and just dressy enough but still can be dressed down!

{six}

Toms Red Canvas Wedges
{Source}
My sister has several pairs of Toms and I have been slow to jump on this bandwagon.  But...then I tried them on and realized how comfortable they are!!  I really want a pair of the "classics" in red but when I went to the website I saw the wedges and fell in love!!

{seven}

Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda in Luscious
{Source}
I used a Lilly Pulitzer agenda last year and loved it! It kept me super organized and on top of everything that needed to get done.  Plus, its Lilly and has the cute design and coordinating stickers!

{eight}

Burberry London Perfume
{Source}

I love, love, love this perfume! I have worn it since high school and have tried many other perfumes, but this is the on that I keep coming back to!  At least for me, the perfume lasts all day with only one spritz and I just love the smell!  (The fact that I required so little of the perfume a day is probably why my last bottle lasted me almost three years!!)  I found my last bottle at TJ Maxx and have searched every TJ Maxx for it but can't find it!

{nine}

New Stationary!!  Some of my favorites:

Folded Note Cards - Aqua Chevron - Set of 10
{Source}
Folded Note Cards - Damask Ribbon Pink - Set of 10
{Source}
Folded Note Cards - Keyhole Aqua and Brown
{Source}
Folded Note Cards - Trellis Aqua - Set of 10
{Source}
Every since we moved, I haven't been able to find most of my stationary that I had.  Unfortunately, most of it probably got thrown out during the move. :-(  I love stationary; there is nothing better than getting a handwritten note or sending a thank-you card.  It must be the Southern lady coming out in me! ;-)

{ten}

Longchamp Small Shoulder Bag in Billberry (or Deep Red)
{Source}

{Source}

I have two Longchamp bags and love them both so much.  However, they are both light colored (one is light aqua and the other is light blue).  The light aqua one suffered the first mishap...some idiot spilled liquor all over it at a football game that was not supposed to have alcohol at it! Ugh! The second one got dirty when I took it to work one day (should have known better!) So, if I were to ever get another one, I would want a darker color that doesn't show spots as much!  Seriously though, these bags are extremely durable and if you can handle small stains on them (like I can) they are perfect bags to just throw on and go!

Okay, enough of me wanting things...it's time for me to head to the gym!! Have a great Friday, y'all!

3 comments :

Ashley Breton@fromashleywithlove said...

i have the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and I loveeee it!!

I've never heard of Longchamp but I love the bags!

Brianna said...

PERFECT birthday list - hope you get one of everything! :)

[SMASH] said...

I am in love with TOMS wedges! But sort of turned off that they're $70! Maybe they need to go on my birthday wishlist too!

Blog Design by Get Polished