Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Friday!

Greetings from Lexington!!

Tom and I drove down from Virginia yesterday for a few days in my hometown with my family!  Last night we met my sister at Lexington Barbeque for dinner (yummy!) and then just relaxed the rest of the night.  Today we are meeting my dad for lunch and then packing up our cars and going to Grandfather Mountain with my mom, sister, and sister's two friends (who are twins...let's see if I can tell them apart!).  Hopefully, I will take lots and lots of pictures to post when we get back on Sunday!

Monday and Tuesday I have a bunch of appointments!  On Monday I have an eye doctor appointment and then a dermatologist appointment to get some moles removed (ouch!).  Tuesday, I have a dentist appointment and then a hair cut! I'm going to be a busy little bee!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

Megan said...

Hope y'all had a great weekend and a safe trip back! Weekends with family are always the best!

Blog Design by Get Polished