Sunday, June 26, 2011

Apartment Pictures

Almost a month ago, I said I would post some pictures of our old apartment on here.  Well, I forgot!  So, even though we are almost one month out of the apartment, I thought I would go ahead and upload them to my blog so that I can remember where we used to call home!!

My front door!

Living Room/Dining Room {view from kitchen}

Entry hall/Hall closet/Kitchen {View from far wall in Living Room}

Kitchen/Closet with water heater/laundry room (next to refrigerator)

View from kitchen {bedroom is door on left/bathroom on right/patio door far back left}

My patio!

View from patio

Bedroom

Bedroom Closet

Bathroom

Bathroom...I miss that big tub!
I wish I would have gotten pictures of the apartment before we had packed everything up but between finishing college and graduation, I just didn't find the time!  I am glad that I took these before we left though! I hope you enjoyed the tour through my apartment!

1 comment :

Ashley said...

I am going to be doing this soon with our house =) We are getting ready (hopefully) to move and I plan on taking lots of pictures of the home with and without furniture before we move =) then I will be doing the same thing with the new house =)

Blog Design by Get Polished