Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another Busy Day

This morning I had a dentist appointment in town, which was pretty uneventful.  The dentist said in his 27 years of being in practice, I was among the top 20 of teeth!  I was excited to hear that!  I had to have impressions made for a night guard though, which was uncomfortable for me because I have a horrible gag reflex.  But, I made it through it without throwing up!

This afternoon, we had to head back to High Point for my hair appointment.  It has been since October 30th since my last haircut (which ended horribly, losing nearly 5+ inches, and hating the way I looked--all on the same day of our engagement party).  I have been growing it out ever since then and I can FINALLY get it up in a pony tail.

Here is a before picture:


And after pictures:



Yay! I have a hairstyle!!  She showed me how easy it is to curl my hair and I cannot wait to try it when we get back to Virginia! Of course, she made it look easy, but she does hair for a living!

And...a picture of my now absent mole! Just so I can remember...


I spared y'all the close-up that I sent my mom!!

I hope everyone had a great day!

3 comments :

M@coffeeandkitsch said...

that hairstyle is fantastic on you!!

from ashley, with love said...

I love the waves! Did the mole removal hurt? I was thinking of getting mine off my back to avoid cancer.

Amanda said...

How did you get those gorgeous waves!!!???

Blog Design by Get Polished