Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Recap!

Last night, Tom and I met up with some of his friends that he works with for the Elon radio station for dinner at Chili's.  It was so much fun and so yummy! Plus, the have a new drink on the menu that's like a cherry limeade but with vodka! Yum yum yum!  We met them later on that night for a party at their house...last party of my college career!

Afterwards, Tom and I ended up finding No Strings Attached at Redbox so we picked that up and spent another night watching movies (becoming sort of a routine, huh?)!  It was really funny and not your typical romantic comedy, definitely worth a rental!! :-)

Today, we slept in (thank goodness, I've been seriously running on fumes these last couple of weeks!) and then headed to Target to pick up a few things to start packing up the apartment to move out by the end of the month!  This afternoon, we headed to High Point for my good friend's graduation party.  We started kindergarten together and went all the way in school together until after freshman year of college (we roomed together freshman year!)!  It was so much fun seeing her and her family...we had a great time!

Here are some pictures of us over the years...courtesy of Facebook since I am at school without my laptop and hundreds of pictures...
Us in Kindergarten...yes I had a large head!

Us at a Pub in England (During a Chorus Trip)

Us on Homecoming Court Senior Year of High School

Us at High School Graduation

I just realized that we are always on the same side in pictures...very weird!

On the agenda for tonight/tomorrow--Final Exam at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning for British Women Novelists (yes, it is as exciting as it sounds).  So my night consists of "studying" (let's face it, I've made it this far without studying, why start  now?!) and preparing for my last exam...ever! Then, the rest of the week will be spent packing/relaxing/reading/blogging/shopping (?) Wow! Where has this year gone?!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

2 comments :

Jen Watts said...

I love chilis! I also love sleeping in but that hasn't happened in about 8 months ;)

[SMASH] said...

Hope this weekend left you feeling refreshed. Good luck on your last exam!

Blog Design by Get Polished