Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Look and Weekend Happenings

As you can see, I have made another new layout for my blog.  As much as I really loved the colors of my previous design, it was really in your face.  I love the colors of my new blog and I might continue to do tweaks to it for a couple of days until it is perfect! :-) Tom had a couple of things to do at school this morning so I tagged along and was able to use Photoshop at school so that I could make a new design! Boy, oh boy, do I love Photoshop! I told Tom that when I get a new computer, I am definitely getting Photoshop, too! He agreed! Yay!

{Source}

Thursday night, Tom and I watched Tangled.  Y'all, this movie is too cute! I have been very hesitant about the newer Disney movies because, let's face it, they are not nearly as good as the classics.  When I was little I was all about Cinderella...so much so that I wore a Cinderella costume constantly--like to the grocery store.  I guess my mom decided to choose her battles with a four year old!! :-)  However, Tangled was amazing! Tom said the entire movie "I am so mad at that old woman for stealing that baby! She could have had such a good life at the castle with her parents!" It was so sweet!  That being said, I have already informed Tom that I want Tangled for my birthday this year!

{Source}

Last night, we decided to rent The King's Speech and Little Fockers.  The King's Speech was probably one of the best movies that we have seen in a long time!  I can totally understand why Colin Firth won the Oscar for best actor, but Geoffrey Rush got robbed--his role was amazing and he should have won for best supporting actor!  After watching this film, I completely understand why it won for best motion picture!  I told Tom that I really like movies like this...it was completely character driven.  There was no sex or violence, it was just a look at people and what makes them who they are! So good!


{Source}

Little Fockers had some great laughs, although a somewhat predictable plot line.  It was very cute, though!  I definitely recommend this movie for a good night in!

{Source}

I think we are going to try to run out to Redbox to rent No Strings Attached to watch tonight! I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!!

1 comment :

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I want to see Tangled really bad! Its look so cute :) Plus it reminds me of my princess days too!

Blog Design by Get Polished