Friday, May 13, 2011

It's As If Blogger Knew...

...that I have a 10+ page paper due today by 5:00 pm and that it better go "down" or else I would never get it done!

That being said, I have mixed feelings for it coming back when I'm at page 7 with 3 hours to go...couldn't it have stayed offline until I got to the tenth page??

Just kidding. But I am frustrated they deleted my post from yesterday! Ugh...

So now to finish my paper comparing Buffy, Bella, and Sookie...wow that sounds like I'm kidding but I'm being 100% serious.  I take a Vampire class in college.  It's my senior year and I'm graduating in a week...cut me some slack!

I promise to be a better blogger and actually blog something that might make some sense very soon!!

((PLUS last night when I was at school I started fooling around with Photoshop and made a new blog background and header but since Blogger was down I couldn't do anything with it...yet!))

1 comment :

[SMASH] said...

I'd be interested to read that paper, though I don't know as much about Buffy since I never watched that show. Good luck with finals!

Blog Design by Get Polished