Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Graduation Weekend Recap Part Three!

We are now at graduation day! I was so nervous/excited that I did not sleep one minute Friday night.  I just laid in bed and surfed channels...not the best idea when one of the biggest days of my life was the next day AND we were immediately packing up and moving to Virginia!

Tom and I had to be at school super EARLY and the family got there just as early so that they could get good seats!  I was so nervous the entire morning because I was scared something was going to happen and I was suddenly not going to be eligible to graduate!!  Luckily, everything went perfect!!

Here are some pictures!!

Mattie, me, M and Poppop (Dad's parents)

Poppop, M, and me

Mattie and me

Mattie and me

Tom and me

Tom and me

Tom and me

Tom and me

Dad and me

Mattie, me, Mom, and Mark

Mattie, me, Mom, and Mark

Funny picture time!
I am so happy that this weekend is over! It was such a great weekend, but so stressful!!

Tom and I are headed back to Burlington today to finish cleaning the apartment and then he is working the ACC Baseball tournament this week!  I am just looking forward to everything settling down so that we can relax and enjoy the warm weather!!

1 comment :

[SMASH] said...

Congrats! Graduation is such a special day! I always cry at them, even if I see one on TV!

Blog Design by Get Polished