Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation Weekend Recap Part One!

I am writing to you as a newly graduated former student! Wahoo! I got a diploma today!!! :-)

The past couple of days have been a complete whirlwind! I am running off of three hours of sleep since Thursday...not good!!  This is going to Part One of Three Parts recapping graduation weekend! So the next three posts will be very picture heavy!

I am sorry for my lack of blogging this past week, but Tom and I have been packing for our move up to his parents' house this weekend.  We made it safely up to Chesapeake, Virginia with almost the entire apartment packed up, just hours after graduation! To say that I have been stressed is an understatement!

Friday, Elon had a series of receptions for the various majors.  Tom's family and my family all went to the campus and to the receptions but then proceeded to take LOTS of pictures around Elon's campus (recently voted #1 most beautiful campus!!).

My sister Mattie and me in front of the new history building

My mom and me

Tom and Me in front of Alamance

My sister, Mattie, me, Tom's brother, Trevor, and Tom


Tom and Me in front of the fountain

Tom and me in front of the building that we met in! (his freshman dorm!)

Mattie and me

Us in front of his old dorm again!

Us in front of the original remaining wall from before the University burnt down in the early twentieth century

Mattie, Mom, and me
Stay tuned for Part Two!!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments :

coffeeandkitsch said...

congrats!

Sara said...

Wow, your Mom looks like she could be your sister!!! Beautiful pictures! A friend of mine attended Elon and I never knew how lovely the campus was!

[SMASH] said...

Congrats on your graduation! :) My college graduation is definitely one of the highlights of my life so far. Lovely blue dress, by the way!

Kate as of Late said...

Congrats sweetie!!! So proud of you! I was tearing up looking at your pictures on Facebook and again on here and lost it when I saw the pictures of Barney!! I miss you girl and am so proud of you! You and Tom both accomplished something huge and you both should be sooo proud of yourselves!! I love you and miss you both, again, sooo many congratulations and well wishes from Kevin and me!
Also, so glad you made it safely to Virginia! I had no idea you all were leaving so quickly!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished