Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Apology

First and foremost, welcome to all of my new followers! You have no idea how excited I get every time I see the follower number go up!  Feel free to look around, ask me questions, leave me comments...you get the idea!

Now for the apology: This is my last full week of college classes...EVER! I have classes Monday and Tuesday, but yesterday, today, and tomorrow will be the last Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of classes! It is definitely bittersweet; I am going to miss Elon so much, but I'm also looking forward to starting the next chapter in my life!  I am so sorry that I have started to neglect my blog...I have been doing mindless posts lately and I am so sorry! Once my life calms down I promise I will be back to all of the chaos that is my life!

However, despite all that is going on in my life, I managed to finish My Sister's Keeper last weekend.  Granted, this book was for a class, but it did feel like a "fun-read."  I'm going to be honest, at some point throughout the novel I hated every character in the novel and the ending tears at your heartstrings...BUT I am glad that I read it!

{Source}

Next up...I went out on Tuesday and grabbed the new Women's Murder Club Book (10th Anniversary) and the first novel in the Sookie Stackhouse series (what True Blood is based on)! Once I am done writing my three papers and studying for my one and only exam (hopefully, one's still up in the air) then I cannot wait to tackle these books!!!
{Source}
{Source}

Do y'all have any recommended good reads??

3 comments :

Sara said...

I just finished "Something Borrowed" Going to see the movie on Friday - it was awesome!!!!

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

I'm big fans of James Patterson & Jodi Picoult. The True Blood books are on my reading list too! I agree with Sara if you haven't read Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin you need to ASAP!

[SMASH] said...

Reading for pleasure post-school is the best! :) I've always loved James Patterson! I found a $2 book at Half-Priced Books called "Knitting Under The Influence" which is so adorable. <3

Blog Design by Get Polished