Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{one}

I'm loving that it is almost the weekend! School is really picking up and I am having such a hard time keeping everything under control! I just keep telling myself that I'm almost done...just a little over a month until I graduate!

{two}

I'm loving that Tom and I are going to Orlando this weekend! Hello Disney World!! This girl is so excited...I already know what I want to ride! Yes, I am acting like a 3rd grader, but I don't care!!

{Source}

I love the Haunted Mansion...I cannot wait to ride this!!!

{three}

I'm loving my fiance!  He really is keeping me grounded...if it weren't for him I know I would have lost my mind by know! I am so thankful that he is always there for me to talk with and bounce ideas off of!


And y'all all know how much I love my furbaby!!

{four}

I'm loving that I have been able to avoid reading Twilight...until now! We have a final presentation and a final paper for my Vampires in Literature class and I want to do Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the paper, but it left me nothing to do for my presentation.  A girl in my reading group said she wanted to do Twilight and I could work with her if I wanted...well there you are! So I'm loving that I have a 10 drive on Friday and a 10 hour drive on Monday to get that book knocked out!

Go link up and play along!!

6 comments :

katmcd said...

Disney will be so much fun!

Brittany said...

Have fun at Disney! I love going!

Beth McC. said...

Have fun at Disney!! I am trying to get all the girls together for a girls Disney trip, I think it would be a blast!!!

[SMASH] said...

Nice list. :) I hope you enjoy Twilight... I really did... more so than I thought I would've!

Tiff said...

The haunted mansion is my fav too! :)

a lovely mess. said...

The haunted mansion is my fave!

super cute blog :)

come visit me-xoxo

Hannah @ A Lovely Mess.

Blog Design by Get Polished