Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


{One}

It is finally feeling like Spring outside!!  I broke out the white jeans this past weekend for brunch with Tom and Dad and need to go get all of my Spring/Summer dresses out of the storage unit.  Time to box up all of the sweaters and bring out the fun clothes! Hello Lilly P, how much I have missed you!

{Two}

Speaking of Miss Lilly, how lovely are these?? Oh if only I had some extra money laying around, I would indulge in one (maybe two) or these lovelies...

{Source}
{Source}
{Source}

{Source}
{Three}

Oh, Miss Tory Burch how you also tease me!  Last spring I bought a Tory Burch tote and it has been the best purchase that I have ever made! I want a pair of these sandals so bad! (Well, not as bad as I want a pair of her flats, but its Spring time so sandals are a *necessity*!

{Source}
{Four}

I'm loving my sweet, raw-hide loving furbaby! We are taking her up to Tom's parents' house this weekend in Virginia so that they can board her with their dog, Simba, while we all go to Orlando next weekend.  That means two whole weeks without Elli...I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!! :-(
Rawhides are her drug of choice, she goes crazy for them!
I hope y'all have a great Wednesday!

6 comments :

Brittany said...

I LOVE the dresses too!!!

Michelle said...

Those dresses are so cute! They would be perfect for my upcoming wedding showers/rehearsal/honeymoon!! Thank you for sharing these, I am definitely gonna have to check em out!

[SMASH] said...

Pretty dresses! <3 Loving those colors for spring.

Ashley said...

I LOVE that first dress -- the color and shape are gorgeous!

Jen said...

LOVE the pink Lilly!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

CUTE dresses!

Blog Design by Get Polished