Thursday, April 7, 2011

What I Do For Some Celebrity Wedding Pictures...

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you may realize that I love Reese Witherspoon's style! She always looks so effortlessly beautiful and put together; something I try to emulate in my clothing choices everyday!

Well when People advertised ALL WEEKEND that they would have her exclusive wedding pictures I was so excited! First thing Monday morning I went straight to my laptop to look at the pictures....well, this was all I found...

{Source}
Beautiful? Yes.  Teasing? Yes.  They had the awful, awful last sentence in the article "For exclusive photos of Reese's wedding--and all the details of her emotional, joyful ceremony--pick up the new issue of PEOPLE..."


So what did I do? I ran out to Target to look for the dadgum issue! Too bad all they had was last week's issue!! So off to the closest grocery store and after running aisle to aisle like the fool I apparently am, FINALLY found it!

Have y'all seen her wedding pics? What did you think??

3 comments :

[SMASH] said...

Haven't seen them but I'm sure she's flawless as usual! Love that she chose a soft pink! <3

Karli said...

I was disappointed that they only had 2 or 3 pictures inside!!! :(

Amanda @ New Adventures said...

Loved her dress! She looked so beautiful- I'm with Karli I wish there were more pics!

Blog Design by Get Polished