Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday...Disney Style

Tomorrow after classes we are leaving for Orlando!!  In honor of our impending trip to Disney, here are some pictures from the last time I was there.  I was a sophomore in high school (so I was 15), had just injured my shoulder cheerleading (although you cannot tell since I was at Disney/Universal and deliriously happy), and was enjoying every minute there, since I hadn't been since I was in Kindergarten!! (I also thought that chunky blonde highlights looked good in my hair...no comment)







4 comments :

TanaLicious said...

Have a BLAST!!! We leave for Disney in 31 days... but who's counting?! ;)

Ashley said...

have fun! it has been SO nice here =) the weather has been gorgeous and the humidity hasn't kicked in that bad

[SMASH] said...

How fun! I hope the adult you likes it as much as the teenage you! I've never been.

Kate as of Late said...

Have fun! I wish we had time to meet up! Have a good time and say hey to Micky for me!!! <3 you!

Blog Design by Get Polished