Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tail-Wagging Tuesday


I stumbled upon this blog-hop when perusing the bloggers who also linked up for Target Tuesday.  Well, seeing as how I love my furbaby Elli more than anything, I knew I just had to participate!

Today we are supposed to post our most favorite picture of our furbaby...umm, that is really hard!! (So I'll cheat and post 3!)

The first two are from the first days we had Elli...she was so little and clumsy! We called her drunk puppy because she would sleep all day/night and then when one of us would get up/come home from work she would get up to "check things out" and then stumble around and fall over! Such a sweet puppy!



I had to include this last picture because I promise Elli does other things than cuddle and sleep.  She does enjoy getting a run in from time to time!


6 comments :

[SMASH] said...

Awww so cute! I love the white around her nose. :o) P.S. Loving your blog!

Michelle said...

Aww so cute!! Love her ears!!

http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

star said...

She's precious! Such a cute pup!

Anna said...

How cute! :)

CMae said...

Thank you so much for playing along today! -Cmae

Savanah said...

Elli is a cutie!

Blog Design by Get Polished