Friday, April 29, 2011

Oh My Goodness

I DVR'd and attempted to wake up so that I could watch the Royal Wedding.  Besides all the amazing fanfare and tradition that accompanied the wedding, I can not get over how absolutely breathtaking Kate Middleton looked!  The dress was perfect and I always thought that she was so beautiful, but today she took the cake!  Now, if only we could get married in Westminster Abbey, have it covered by every major network, AND have such a beautiful dress, I can finally get wedding planning! (Totally kidding, but I do love the dress she wore...even though I already have a dress....details, details!)

I'll leave you with some pictures....

ROYAL DEBUT   photo | Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton, Prince William
{Source}
THE KISS   photo | Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton, Prince William
{Source}
TRAIN-ING DAY   photo | Royal Wedding, Kate Middleton
{Source}
{{Swoon}}

2 comments :

Red Queen Diaries said...

hey girl..i hope you will follow me back on my blog..i know you dont know who i am..btw i really love your blog :)
that my link redqueenlifes.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Such a beautiful princess bride! I was literally crying when she stepped out of the car at Westminster Abbey!!

Blog Design by Get Polished