Friday, April 8, 2011

Flashback Friday


This is from one of the first weekends back at school sophomore year.  Tom, Kevin, Kate, Lilli, and I decided to go bowling and we had so much FUN!  I have no clue what I am doing in this picture (probably laughing) but I just love that Kate/Lilli (can't remember who!) managed to catch it!

That same night the girls were going to cook for the guys before we left.  Kate lived in a dorm with a communal kitchen so we could actually cook dinner.  However, we decided that we would rather spend more time out and about then cook...so we ordered take-out from Olive Garden and dished it out into bowls before the guys arrived...and took complete credit! (Until I cracked under pressure later...I think they knew something was up; could we have made breadsticks like that?!)

I hope y'all have a great weekend! We are heading up to VA today after classes to drop Miss Elli off with her "grandparents" (no lie, Tom's dad refers to Elli as his "grandpuppy" and tells his colleagues that she is coming to visit...I think he has a little grandbaby fever??) and this little puppy momma might shed some tears on the way home!

2 comments :

Kate as of Late said...

Aww! I miss you girl! That night was sooo much fun, wish I could remember more of it, lol! I vaguely remember cookout drive thru after bowling?? Haha, and remember the crazy car accident? That was an epic night!
And sooo cute about Tom's Dad, Kevin's mom calls them our Practice Babies, and they know her and his dad as Grandma and Grandpa and when we say their names they freak out! Enjoy your weekend with Tom with no "kids"! haha, miss you girl!

Brianna said...

That's the cutest picture!

Blog Design by Get Polished