Thursday, March 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm catching up on this a bit late in the game, but thought I would give it a go!

I'm loving that I'm almost done with college! A bit bittersweet, but so looking forward to the next phase in my life.

I'm loving watching DVDs of Friends to fall asleep to!  I have seen them so many times, but I still laugh out loud!

I'm loving these shoes from Old Navy! How cute would these be with my new white jeans??
{Source}
I'm loving that the weather is *supposed* to be getting warmer this weekend...cross your fingers!!

I'm loving the Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix! Sooo yummy!
{Source}

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

2 comments :

Krystal said...

I just registered for my final graduate level course. I'm nervous. Happy but nervous. Hooray for graduations! :) Now, time to plan the graduation party?

The Sweet Life said...

Congrats on finished up college. I remember that feeling. Stopping by from WILW. Happy almost Thursday!

Blog Design by Get Polished