Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sick, Sick, Sick

That's right, as you can tell from the title, I have been sick this week :-( So sick, that I have actually gone to the doctor's office not once, but twice!  I haven't heard back on my blood work from yesterday, but the school's health center told me that they are 90% sure I have another strand of mono! Boo! Mono was a horrible experience the first go-round; I am hoping that that is not what I am sick with!!  But, they did put me on some antibiotics, so hopefully they will start working--especially since spring break is next week!

I have ordered my graduation dress though! I got this lovely from Old Navy--it is so cute in person and reminded me of something from Lilly Pulitzer or J. Crew.  I wanted white, but my cap and gown are maroon and I was afraid that it would bleed on the white dress, so black it was!


I'm not sure the type of shoes that I am going to wear with it, but I do have black Jack Rogers that I may wear just because they are super comfortable! I want to try to find a cute bracelet to wear with it, too! I love this Lilly Pulitzer bracelet in pink or aqua, but I don't know if it is in the budget!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday!!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished