Saturday, March 26, 2011

Playing a Game of Catchup

Well, my last Spring Break of college is coming to a close.  Tom, Elli, and I had a great time in Virginia with his family...Elli spent almost the entirety of the trip swimming in their pool! It was still way too cold for Tom or me to bust out our swim suits, but the furbaby sure enjoyed swimming!
Tom and me in his parents' backyard...the sun was very bright, I promise we are not normally squinty-eyed!
Little girl asleep in her kennel...the tray in her kennel is cracked so we had to duct tape it and the only kind we had was leopard print so she has a "designer" kennel now!!

We got home on Thursday and had just enough time to get the apartment back in working order and start some laundry.  My mom and sister came down on Friday and we went to the new Tanger Outlets in Mebane...my spring/summer wardrobe is coming together nicely! Maybe I'll post some pictures of my finds--I FINALLY found a pair of white jeans after searching forever!! Yay!!

Speaking of clothes, I am in the process of cleaning out not only my closet, but also the four+ tubs of clothes I have out in the storage unit.  Why, oh why, do I find it necessary to keep clothes that I haven't worn in years?? Do y'all have any places that you like to consign clothes at? My clothes are all in really good condition and are nice labels so I would like to make some money off of them if possible...

Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment :

Jen Watts said...

We have a consignment shop nearby and I have taken some clothes there. I had some pretty nice things (about 3 bags full) and they took about half and paid me $200. They said they were interested in things in really good condition and things from last season got really good prices. I think lots of my stuff was old because I let it sit in my attic forever! Hope this helps.

Blog Design by Get Polished