Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscar Dresses


I know this is a couple days late, but I can't resist sharing a couple dresses that absolutely stood out on the red carpet of the Academy Awards. I love watching the red carpet show as well as the actual awards ceremony; I told Tom that they were the Super Bowl of the awards season. He just laughed, rolled his eyes, and let me watch my "Super Bowl."

First off, Mila Kunis in Elie Saab. I love the feminine details with the lace and layering and the color is so girly and pretty :-)

Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein. What can be said? Calvin Klein is just so simple and understated yet so elegant!


Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier. Again, this dress is just so feminine and delicate! I love it! (I also loved her blue dress that she performed in, but couldn't find a picture on the site I was browsing through. But definitely google it if you missed it...breathtaking!)


This is my favorite dress {Rodarte} that Natalie Portman has worn this awards season. The color is just so rich and it fits her so well!

Gwyneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein. Just like Jennifer Lawrence's dress, this dress is just so simple but it looks amazing!!


And finally, my personal style icon, Ms. Reese Witherspoon in Armani Prive plus a sassy pony tail! A little reminiscent of the vintage dress that Julia Roberts wore several years ago, but I love this dress on her!


What do you guys think?

1 comment :

Jen Watts said...

Mila and Gwyneth were my favs but I think you made excellent choices!

Blog Design by Get Polished