Thursday, March 31, 2011

ABC's of Me

I've seen a couple of bloggers do this, so I thought I would give it a shot too!

A- Age: 21, legally old enough to drink (even though I have yet to find a wine and beer [other than Mike's Hard Dark Cherry Lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade, but they aren't really beer...] that I like!)

B- Bed: Full, not nearly big enough! Definitely upgrading when we move out of the apartment!

C- Chore You Hate: Loading/Unloading the Dishwasher, Cleaning the Toilet (gag)

D- Dog: My sweet furbaby Elli


E- Essential Start To the Day: It should be coffee and breakfast, but I'm usually running late.  Truthfully, my weekdays start out with me waking up and finishing homework from the night before, jumping in the shower, and hurriedly getting ready and running out of the door!

F- Favorite Color: Teal, lavender, and blue--the whole apartment is basically teal with pops of coral, blue, and lavender

G- Gold or Silver: Silver all the way for nice jewelry, but sometimes gold is good for costume/fun jewelry

H- Height: 5'6"

I- Instruments You Play: I took piano for many years, but never learned to read music...I still remember how to play some songs though!  I also was in chamber singers in high school

J- Job Title: Recently "retired" waitress/bartender, student

K- Kids: Definitely want them once Tom and I have been good and married for a few years...we are all set with the furbaby for now!

L-Live: I live in the Piedmont-Triad of North Carolina outside of my small college town

M- My Mom's Name: Amy Hill...same middle name as me (Courtney Hill) and my grandmom (Angie Hill) and last name of my great-grandmom (Beulah 'Boots' Hill).  One of my children, hopefully a girl if I am lucky enough to have one will have the middle name "Hill" too!)
Boots when she was around my age
N- Nickname: Tom has pet-names for me like Baby, Darling, etc. but no real nicknames.  I actually hate it when people shorten my name to Court...my name is Courtney!

O- Overnight Hospital Stay: Does going to the Emergency Room and being there technically overnight  waiting count? If not, then none!

P- Pet Peeve: When people don't speak correctly, like saying "nothing" instead of "anything" etc. I really should be an English teacher!

Q- Quote from a Movie: "After all...tomorrow is another day." Gone With the Wind is my hands-down, favorite movie of all time!

R- Righty/Lefty: Right handed!

S- Sibling: One younger sister, Mattie Sue


T- Time You Wake Up: Weekdays around 8:30ish, weekends around 10:00--I need my beauty rest!

U- Underwear: Yes I wear it, thanks for checking!

V- Veggies You Dislike: Ummm...fennel, tastes like licorice even though I love licorice go figure.  But I love my veggies--the more the better! Mom used to do nights of just veggies for dinner and those were my favorite!

W- What Makes you Run Late: Not finishing my homework for the day, having to dry/straighten my hair, Elli having to go O-U-T (we spell things around her, she's that smart :-) ), getting up late, or just dragging my feet (can you tell I'm usually late??)

X- X-Rays You've Had: A bunch, obviously the dental x-rays, several on my feet, knees, shoulder, hand...I'm very accident prone but none of those x-rays actually resulted in a broken bone...go figure!

Y- Yummy Food You Make: Spaghetti, Stir-Fry, Shepherd's Pie, Macaroni Casserole, Pasta, Corn Chowder...

Z- Zoo Animal: Polar Bears...they are so cute and cuddly!

1 comment :

Krystal said...

I didn't like alcoholic really when I turned 21 either. A few taste tests here and there and that changed real quick! It's weird how my "tastes" matured ... if that makes any sense. I love wine now and interesting beers [and I HATED beer for a long, long time].

Blog Design by Get Polished