Monday, February 14, 2011

Seven Facts Award



Ainslee over at Love, Ainslee graciously tagged me with the "Seven Facts Award."

Basically, I list seven things about myself, award it to a fellow blogger, and link back to the blogger that originally awarded it to me!

Let's see...

1. I am engaged to a very handsome man, Tom, and we have an adorable fur-baby. We had previously decided to get married in June, but have now decided that we are going to wait a while after graduation so that we can get our feet firmly planted on the ground and have good jobs and be (somewhat) financially secure before we are husband and wife. We are planning on still living together, like we do now, so basically the only thing that is different is that we aren't going to be husband and wife until 2012...which is okay with me because I am just getting used to calling him my fiance!


2. My favorite movie of all time is Gone with the Wind. Tom has yet, in our three years together, to make it through the entirity of the film. I understand it is long, but I feel that if he is planning on committing the rest of his life to me, he needs to watch this film. Basically, I know that I was Scarlett O'Hara in my past life and my college essay was comparing myself with her. And, as previously mentioned in this post, my sister and I used to dress up to watch this movie. Good thing we are pushing the wedding back, it might take that long to make it through the movie!! :-)


3. My life revolves around my favorite television shows. All I can say is: Thank goodness for the invention of the DVR! I would miss all of my shows (which include, but are not limited to: How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, King of Queens, The Closer, Rizzoli and Isles, Cash & Cari (On HGTV), Everyday Italian, Giada at Home, Glee, Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, One Born Every Minute, Royal Pains, Fairly Legal, Better With You, Modern Family, Law and Order: SVU, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Grey's Anatomy, Dear Genevieve (On HGTV) Rachael Ray talk show, The View, plus many, many more!). Honestly, without the DVR I don't know what I would do!


{Sources 1, 2, 3, 4}

4. I LOVE Chick-fil-a. My favorite thing to get there is their chicken salad sandwiches, lemonade, and a chocolate milkshake! So yummy! I am very picky when it comes to chicken salad; I don't like when it has to much mayonnaise in it, but Chick-fil-a gets it just right!


5. I love watching scary movies. Tom and I used to watch a whole lot more, but since we moved into the apartment I have been too big of a scaredy cat to watch a lot! However, I am easing back into them...we watched the new Nightmare on Elm Street and it was actually really, really good! Much better than the original! I cannot wait to go see Scream 4 in the spring!! If y'all have any suggestions on new scary movies that I might not have seen please let me know!


6. I love nothing more than taking a hot bubble bath and reading a good book. My favorite genre of books is mystery and my favorite series is the Women's Murder Club by James Patterson. The newest of his books comes out this spring and I cannot wait to read it! The one last spring really got me with the ending and I love when I can't guess the endings! (I also watched this TV show on ABC when it came on a few years ago, but ABC put it on on Friday nights in the worst time slot and it failed :-( still makes me sad!)


7. Tom and I are meeting his family in Orlando in April. I am so excited to go to Disney World! I haven't been since ninth grade when I went with my mom and sister. We had such a great time! I think it is impossible to have a bad time, though, when you are at Disney!! (We also went to Universal Studios, too, but we aren't going there this time...even though I am dying to go to the Harry Potter World!! Next time!





{Goodness me, look how little my sister was and how blonde my hair was! Ah!}

I tag Shelli over at Everyday Everharts and Ashley atLife After the Aisle!!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished