Thursday, January 20, 2011

If only I had limitless money...



It's Thoughtless Thursday over at Life in the Fulmer Lane and I thought I would show you some of the items I'm lusting after online. I LOVE online shopping, but my debit card cannot handle any shopping at the moment!

Here are some things that I really wish I could afford!!!

1. Tory Burch Reva flats--I really, REALLY want a pair of these! But for almost $200 I cannot afford them right now! A girl can dream...
2. Our Wedding China--I know I will hopefully be receiving this coming up here in the next couple of months, but I love this Kate Spade china! I literally have had this picked out since it came out!
3. Lilly Pulitzer Maxi Dress--I love Lilly Pulitzer's fun patterns! Perfect for summer/spring!

4. Verizon i-Phone--Oh man, I have been waiting for this day! I love my MacBook and iPod now to throw out the old, outdated Blackberry Curve and upgrade! Soon, I hope!! And then I can accessorize with this adorable polka dot Kate Spade cover!!
Have a great Thursday!!

1 comment :

Ashley said...

I am getting the IPhone in April when I am due for an UPGRADE!! WOO HOOO!!! I am so excited =)
That phone case is ADORABLE!

Blog Design by Get Polished