Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Golden Globes Fashion Recap


I know I'm a day late on this post, but yesterday was a busy day! I loved watching the Golden Globes red carpet and I purposely changed shifts at work so I could be home in time to watch it! Here are my top picks from the red carpet...what do you think??


{Carrie Underwood in Badgley Mischka, Amy Adams in Marchesa, Catherine Zeta-Jones in Monique Lhuillier, and Diana Agron in J. Mendel}
{Eva Longoria in Zac Posen, Kyra Sedgwick in Emilio Pucci, Jennifer Love Hewitt in Romona Keveza, and Julia Stiles in Romona Keveza}
{Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta, Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier, Mila Kunis in Vera Wang, and Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf}
And my #1 favorite dress of the night...
{Olivia Wilde in Marchesa}
What were your favorites from the night??
{All photos from JustJared.com}

1 comment :

Ashley said...

I really loved Lea Michele's!! Olivia Wilde was simply stunning in her gown too =)

Blog Design by Get Polished