Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catching Up...With Pictures!

My internet got fixed today! Wahoo! Since it has been so long since my last real post, I thought I would play catch up, chock full of pictures! So without further blabbing on my part, here is the last month and a half in pictures...

We had our first of so far four-ish snow storms...


My sweet furbaby and me

Handsome fiance and me!

Our attempt at a family picture...
Elli and her daddy!
Elli was so excited about the snow...
So excited that she made her daddy fall!!

My sweet little girl, she LOVED the snow!
It also snowed on Christmas Day (although you can't tell it from this picture...I promise it was snowing and led to 14+inches!)
We went to the Duke v. UNCG men's basketball game

We celebrated Tom's 22nd Birthday at his house in Virginia with his family


Elli spent time with her future "uncles"--Tom's brother Trevor and "fur-brother" Simba

Finally, I realized after I had already taken down my Christmas tree, that I failed to take a picture of it. So I quickly snapped a picture of the wreath that I made before that too was disassembled and packed away for next year.

We are finally settled back into a somewhat normal routine of classes and are looking so forward to all that 2011 will bring our family!

1 comment :

Ashley said...

looks like you have had a great couple weeks! I would love to take my furbaby into the snow and see how he reacts!

Blog Design by Get Polished