Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday Card Overload!!

As long as I have had a digital camera, I have been using various online services to print out my pictures. Shutterfly has always gone above and beyond with not only their prints but also their various gifts they offer. Many of my family members have been gifted calendars from Shutterfly and they are always highly praised. One time I waited too long to order one from Shutterfly and had to settle for using online services for a "big-box" store to get my calendar from...sad to say it did not have the same effect on the receiver as they had gotten a Shutterfly calendar the year before. I browsed the various offerings for their holiday cards because this year I am planning on sending out a card of the fiance, me, and our furbaby. I had seen on several blogger's pages that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free greeting cards, so definitely go check them out!!

Here are a few of my favorites:

These next two are probably my top two contenders--they are so elegant and classic!!

Also, right when Tom and I got engaged, I immediately started looking at Shutterfly for our Save the Date cards. I love this one and probably will be ordering it pretty soon to send out to our guests (or course specified to us!)!! :-)


Like I said before I have purchased several wall calendars from Shutterfly but today I noticed they have new desk calendars. These are so cute! I have a feeling some family members *may* be receiving these for Christmas gifts!!!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010


Have a good Monday!!


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished