Monday, November 1, 2010

Engagement Party



While some people were out Trick-or-Treating Saturday night, my family as well as Tom's parents were enjoying an Engagement party in honor of us! The party had a loose "fall" theme, not overwhelmingly Halloween themed. It was so much fun and so beautiful. My dad, his girlfriend, and my grandparents put such a great effort into the party and it was so much fun and we definitely felt celebrated and honored. Plus, it was the first time in our almost three years together that our families have met each other. Since Tom lives in Virginia, it is the first time that we have actually arranged for our families to meet in their visits down south and it went so well!
My uncle John acted as photographer for the night and he was kind enough to add them online to a photobucket account so I can "borrow" them to keep in my iPhoto library. Here are a few from the night:










Have a great rest of your Monday! I know I will: I get to watch How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, Dancing with the Stars, and Castle! Whoa, TV overload!!

1 comment :

The Wife In Her New Life said...

I love all those shows!!! They are currently on my DVR -- and we are Netflix-ing How I Met Your Mother!
Looks like the engagement party was a success =)

Blog Design by Get Polished