Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday

It's Thoughtless Thursday again! This week I'm going to focus on the very eventful day that I had on Saturday. Mom, Mattie, Judy, and Cousin Kelly ventured over to the nearby David's Bridal looking for a wedding dress for me. Low and behold we didn't just find my dress...we found the bridesmaids dresses AND the flower girl dress! We were very busy on Saturday. All I can say is that I am very relieved to have the dress shopping behind me, even though that was the part that was the most exciting! It was just overwhelming thinking about all I have to do before the wedding (and graduation)!

Here are the dresses we decided on, minus the most important one because I don't want Mr. Tom to see it! The first dress is the flower girl dress that we decided on and it will be in the color of the aqua dress below (that's my lovely sissy in the aqua dress and my cute cousin K in the flower girl dress). The aqua isn't quite so bright in person, Mom's flash was going crazy!


Have a great Thursday!

2 comments :

Smiling is Good for your Teeth said...

I am a new follower from Thoughtless Thursday! I LOVE that purple FG dress!

Are you finding these ALL at David's Bridal?? Sooo cute!!!

Check out my blog: http://latache-t.blogspot.com/

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you and vice versa!

Syndal said...

I tagged you in a question game!

Blog Design by Get Polished