Thursday, September 16, 2010

Great Movies for Thoughtless Thursday!

Photobucket

It's Thoughtless Thursday over at Life in the Fulmer Lane and lately Tom and I have had a lot of time to spend together and we have actually made time to stay at home and catch up on movies!

Date-Night-Poster.jpg

{Source}

This movie is hysterical! It is probably one of the first movies in a long time that I have laughed so hard my stomach hurts! I highly recommend this movie and it is worth renting!

The-Back-Up-Plan_290.jpg


{Source}

This movie was really cute! Not as funny as Date Night, but still has its moments that are hilarious! I again highly recommend this film!

killers-movie-poster-ashton-kutcher-katherine-heigl-tom-selleck-catherine-ohara.jpg

{Source}

Killers is a great movie! My sister and I actually went and saw it this summer while it was in theaters, but Tom and I rented it last night and it was just as funny the second time through!

thecrazies_final_poster.jpg

{Source}

This movie scared me to death! It is not really a horror film, but it was a very high anxiety film and sometimes those movies are worse! This film was a lot like Quarantine and I enjoyed that it wasn't as predictable as most horror films.

ClueMovie.jpg

{Source}

Finally, this movie is an old favorite of ours. If you haven't seen this movie, run-don't walk- to Target and buy it and watch it! (It's only $5.00!) This movie is full of funny one liners, zainy schemes, and all around a great film!

Now, go watch some good movies!


1 comment :

Katie said...

thanks for playing! i'll have to check some of these out, love me some movie nights!!!

Blog Design by Get Polished