Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday...I'm Engaged!

Photobucket

This week for Thoughtless Thursday from Life in the Fulmer Lane, I have some B-I-G news! I'm engaged! Tom proposed to me last Wednesday and I have been saving the news from the blogworld until (1) I had told my family and (2) I could have something to write about for Thoughtless Thursday...so without further introductions, here are pictures from our relationship and last but not least a picture of my oh-so-gorgeous ring that the picture does not do justice for!






Have a great Thursday!


3 comments :

Syndal said...

Stopping by from Life in the Fulmer Lane! Big Congrats on the engagement!! That's SO exciting :)

Shelli said...

Aww congratulations! That is so exciting!

Katie said...

omgoodness CONGRATS! and how fun that you announced it on TT! your ring is gorgeous, enjoy this fun time!!!

thanks for playing :)

Blog Design by Get Polished