Friday, February 19, 2010

Top 5 Beauty Favorites!


It has been a while since I last posted (as Mom pointed out to me yesterday), but it has been a busy week! I have a lot I want to say but I will just do my top 5 beauty favorites for the time being!

And without further ado...

1. Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser and Age Fighting Moisturizer
This cleanser has a light exfoliant but is very gentle for my extremely dry skin. The lotion followup is an extremely moisturizing follow-up to the cleanser and it is now a part of my beauty regimen morning and night!

2. Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo and Conditioner

Even though I have shorter hair now, I LOVE this shampoo/conditioner duo. It smells amazing and leaves my hair silky-smooth! A definite must-have in the shower!

3. Pink Venus Embrace Razor

Who wouldn't enjoy a pink razor?!


4. Ahava Mineral Body Lotion

This lotion is excellent for extremely dry skin! When I used to have very bad eczema, this would sooth the itching and I still use it today!

5. Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant in Nature Fresh and Mary Kay perfume in Exotic Passionfruit

The deodorant smells very good and I can actually tell that it is making my underarms more smooth and the perfume smells decadent!

I have so much more to post, but not enough time; I have to run to class! More to come later!


No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished